Starting her career with Shah Rukh Khan in ‘ Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ and starring in blockbuster hits with Salman Khan, Amir Khan, Ranveer Singh and many more, Anushka Sharma has become a well-known name in the industry.
Here are 15 facts about Anushka Sharma that not everyone is aware of:
- Anushka Sharma was born on 1st May 1988 in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh. Her parents are actually from Uttarakhand.
- Anushka Sharma is an army child. Her father is an Army Officer and her brother is in the Merchant Navy. Anushka, therefore, has been to an army school.
- Anushka has been highly appreciated for her performance in Band Baaja Baarat and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi but has never won a Filmfare for these movies. She was nominated though!
- Anushka Sharma has won the Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Award for her outstanding performance in Band Baaja Baarat.
- Anushka Sharma underwent appearance change on her lips for her movie, Bombay Velvet.
- Anushka won the “Hottest Vegetarian Award” by PETA India in 2015 along with Aamir Khan. She endorses surviving on plant-based foods as a way of living.
- Her favourite things to do when she had free time is to meet her friends and also sleep.
- Her favourite movies include The Shawshank Redemption, Jab We Met etc.
- She is extremely scared of lizards.
- In 2017, she launched her own clothing line, named Nush.
- She has a net worth of $37 million. She owns numerous properties around the country. She is also a brand ambassador for various brands such as Head & Shoulders, Manyavar and much more.
- During the days of her advent in the Indian filming journey, she was in a long-distance relationship. Her boyfriend’s name was Zoheb. The relationship, however, did not last long.
- Other than Zoheb, rumours have also been heard about Anushka Sharma being in a relationship with Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor.
- She was finally married to Indian Cricketer, Virat Kohli in December 2017. The duo had been dating for a long time. They both had been shy in confessing their feeling to each other. Shah Rukh Khan helped them confess their feelings during an event of IPL.
- Till now, she has been nominated 19 times for film awards and she has won 10 of them!
The heroine has been happily married with the Virat Kohli for 7 months now. We wish the duo a very happy married and prosperous life. To stay updated with latest updates from the world of Business & Entertainment subscribe to us.