Star kid Ranbir Kapoor has been a heartthrob of all the ladies whether young or old. Being from the family of award-winning legends, the kid has always been a centre of attraction. Since his debut in ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’, girls have gone crazy behind him. He has become ‘The Chocolate Boy’ of Bollywood in a very short span of time.
Here are 15 things about Ranbir Kapoor which is not known to many :
1) Ranbir Kapoor’s actual name is Ranbir Raj Kapoor, as he shares his name with his grandfather, the legendary Raj Kapoor.
2) Ranbir Kapoor is the first male in the Kapoor family to study and pass the college.
3) Even now, at the age of 34, he takes his monthly pocket money from his mother which is INR 1500.
4) Ranbir has taken basic training is tabla for 2 years and also has played the guitar in ‘Rockstar’.
5) Ranbir has a huge collection of 65-70 boxers!
6) Ranbir Kapoor suffers from Nasal Deviated Septum, which makes him talk and eat very fast.
7) Ranbir loves to play Candy Crush.
8) He has an inch long cut on his face, as he fell in the bathroom in childhood.
9) While travelling in his car, Ranbir has this weird habit of adding up the digits on the number plate of almost every vehicle that he sees on the road.
10) Ranbir had his first girlfriend in Class 7. However, when they broke he decided not to fall in love again. He was also in a relationship with Sonam Kapoor and Deepika Padukone before dating Katrina Kaif.
11) Ranbir Kapoor had a teenage crush on actor Imran Khan’s wife Avantika Malik. They both dated for 5 years.
12) Ranbir first met his ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone while both were shooting for their debut films through their common makeup artists, Bharat and Dorris.
13) For their first date, Ranbir and Deepika watched Mr Bean’s Holiday in Juhu, Mumbai and later they went for a long drive.
14) On his first date with Deepika Padukone, Ranbir wore a very casual look. Deepika however, felt that he wore an ugly pair of shoes for his first date.
15) Sources have suggested that Deepika Padukone took her then-boyfriend, Ranbir Kapoor to Katrina Kaif’s birthday party in July 2008 and the Chocolate Boy met Katrina for the first time in that party itself.
Ranbir Kapoor has made a statement saying that he wants to work with Ranveer Singh in a movie. He has stated that he likes healthy competition and is looking forward to act in a movie together with Ranveer Singh in near future.
We congratulate the star kid for all the success that he has achieved till now. We wish him all the success and prosperity in life and may he break all the blockbuster records of all time.